How many of you can remember when your dentist’s surgery looked like any of the images in the montage above?
We’re grateful to dental equipment supplies company KAVO for delving into their archives and sharing these interesting photographs with us.
Today’s 21st century surgery chair is a very different piece of equipment.
When we planned our new Glasgow dental clinic we aimed to source the very best in equipment and fixtures to ensure our patient experience is the best in terms of comfort and available treatment.
We’ve installed five KAVO chairs which ensure the patient’s experience is the most comfortable and stress-free as well as meeting the stringent hygiene, decontamination and safety standards.
Here are two photos of our modern day chairs – look what we can pack into a 2 cubic metre space…and see the benefits on offer…
- patient-friendly, comfortable, fully adjustable chair with soft moulding comfort padding for head, back and legs ensuring the patient’s ultimate comfort at all times during the clinic visit.
- fully adjustable headrest for neck support.
- fully adjustable lumbar support.
- non porous, antibacterial, seam-free cover
- fully sealed unit for hygiene and easy clean, smooth surfaces in up stands.- high and low volume aspiration for highly effective spray and saliva removal during treatment
- fully automated internal cleaning and decontamination programme
- heated spittoon/rinsing water
- multiple screens for patient education and demonstration
- integrated digital x ray machine for maximum image detail, speed and minimisation of dosage
If you have any questions about this blog or would like to find out any more information about our clinic please feel free to call us on 0141 339 7579.